Membership in Reaper LORDs is a privilege earned by few and only after commitment has been demonstrated and trust has been earned.
All hang-arounds will go through a multi-week evaluation process to be considered for membership in the club.
You will be expected to show your commitment to the process through in-game tasks and challenges both by yourself and with other hang-arounds. At a minimum, you must be an active player on RED DEAD ONLINE with a current PS Plus or XB Live subscription, and a working mic or headset.
You must leave all Rockstar Social Club or other online crews, clubs or posses before submitting your application.
Reaper LORDs will be your only crew. This is non-negotiable. Applicants that are still in other crews when reviewed will be automatically denied.
Your R* SOCIAL CLUB, PSN and/or XB Live profiles should be public and set to allow receipt of messages from anyone.
A LINE Chat User ID is required for application processing. You must install this app before proceeding.
Reaper LORDs use the LINE Chat app for all club communications and other functions. This app is free for iOS, Android and PC. Download, install and get your LINE User ID before submitting your application. Applications submitted without a valid LINE User ID included will be rejected.
You can get the free app for for iOS, Android and PC via the LINE site HERE.
NOTE: You must provide your USER ID on the app, not your display name, or we will not be able to contact you. Find your USER ID under Settings -> Profile.
TO SET OPTIONS IN ROCKSTAR SOCIAL CLUB:
- Sign in to your Rockstar Social Club account via the options provided at this LINK.
- Open your profile and go to SETTINGS.
- Go to the PRIVACY tab and set the following options. We require the ability to review your history on GTA and RDO at a minimum.
- Under MY LINKED ACCOUNTS, select EVERYONE for ALL linked accounts (PSN, XBL, Twitch, etc.)
- Under MY PROFILE PAGE AND INFO, set “Profile Visibility” to EVERYONE. Set “Show My Friends” and “Show my Country” to YES.
- Under MY WALL, set “Wall Visibility” to EVERYONE. Set “Allow Games to Post to Profile Feeds” to YES.
- Under MY SINGLE PLAYER AND PROFILE PAGE GAME STATS, do whatever. We don’t care about your single player habits.
TO SET OPTIONS ON PLAYSTATION:
- Go to Settings -> Account Management -> Privacy Settings. Log in if required.
- Set the following options. We must be able to send you messages and review your friends list.
- Under GAMING\MEDIA set Activities, Trophies and Games to ANYONE.
- Under FRIENDS\CONNECTIONS, set Friends, Friend Requests, Players Who Can Follow You, List of Your Followers and List of Players You Follow to ANYONE.
- Under PERSONAL INFO, set Messages to ANYONE.
- When all options are set, CONFIRM and exit.
TO SET OPTIONS ON XBOX:
- Go to Settings -> Account -> Privacy & Online Safety -> XBOX LIVE Privacy -> View Details & Customize.
- Go to ONLINE STATUS:
- Set ONLINE STATUS to visible to FRIENDS.
- Set who can see GAME HISTORY to FRIENDS as well
- Go to FRIENDS AND CLUBS:
- Set YOU CAN ADD FRIENDS to ALLOW.
- Set OTHERS CAN SEE your FRIENDS LIST to EVERYBODY.
- Set OTHERS CAN SEE your CLUB MEMBERSHIPS to EVERYBODY.
It usually takes 5-10 days for us to reach out after you have submitted an application. This time may increase during high-traffic periods or around holidays. Be sure that the contact information provided is accurate and check your messages frequently.
You will not be messaged back if your application isn’t accepted.
Reaper LORDs are currently accepting applications for Playstation and XBox only. We have currently have no immediate plans to expand to PC.
No. All recruiting for Reaper LORDs is in Read Dead Online only. Individuals that earn their patch in RDO also earn the Reaper LORD patch in GTAV Online but prospecting on GTA only is not an option.
Yes, we require 100% loyalty. You must leave all GTA and RDO crews you are in order to apply. You may still join if you are involved in a club, crew or clan outside of GTA or RDO but you must remain active with us.
Although we are a global club with events scheduled at all hours, club activities are scheduled using Eastern Standard Time for ease of communication.
It takes as long as it takes. Hang-arounds and Prospects get out what they put in. We don’t require that you play every day, but we do require maximum effort when you do.
In RDO, Hang-Arounds and Prospects have a specific uniform that must be kept clean and worn at all times. Reaper LORDs have a national uniform that is mandatory for events and club business only. In GTA, members are required to wear their jacket and display their patch at all times unless told otherwise.
As a Hang-around or Prospect on RDO, you will be required one of four specific horses. Full patches have no such restrictions. On GTA, Prospects will be restricted to one of two bikes. LORDs can ride all traditional MC cruiser bikes. No sport or arena bikes are allowed.
NOTE: If your application is accepted, replies are sent through LINE Chat, Social Club and/or PSN and XBL.
You must be able to receive messages through one of these channels to coordinate the next step in the process.